Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Winter blanket of white



Today it hit almost 40 degrees~heat wave! Last time it warmed up and rained, our snow melted at a frightening rate. And...I was sad that I hadn't gotten any pictures of the snow piles to remember our BIG winter this year. So, before it gets away from me again, here's my house and yard covered in its wintery blanket of white. It's supposed to be freezing rain tonight. The wind is kicking up fierce all of a sudden this afternoon!Blowing snow across our road. I'm supposed to ski tomorrow after church...we'll see.Hope it doesn't interfere with Super Bowl-God forbid! Winter is obviously not done quite yet!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful house you have...and BOY was that a huge pile of snow in your front yard:) I'm sure from Jaden's point of view, home is a wonderland:)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed