Friday, January 30, 2009

Body Perfections celebrates 25 years!



It's pretty amazing when 3 ladies, who are close friends, go into business together and 25 years later, they are still in business together and they are still close friends!Not only that~the great majority of the employees have been at Body Perfections for a very long time-Kim and Diane, for example, have more than 20 years under their belts!I, personally, am in my 13th year. Not only that~the great majority of our clients have been with us for years and years! This tells me that something very good and very right is happening at Body Perfections! That's a tribute to the three business-savy women, Pam Kalkman, Paula Phillips, and Judy Nuismer! You amazing ladies have accomplished such a monumental thing by running this business the way you have for a QUARTER OF A CENTURY!! Hats off to you, Pam, Paula, and Judy. May there be many more milestones ahead for all of you and for Body Perfections! Thank-you for the opportunity that you have given to all of us-employees and clients alike!

3 comments:

Rachel Nykerk said...

I sure am sorry I missed it ! I ended up having to work late , then soccer . But Jeanne and Julie said it was great !

Lana Mae Kamer said...

Yeah, it was great seeing them again. I'm glad they had a good time! I was also really happy that a lot of my friends from CWIT came and, in general, the turnout was a huge success! I was very happy about that!It was nice for my bosses to see how much support they have for their business~lots of well-wishers!

Unknown said...

hi lana, i loved looking at your photos. sorry, i thought that lady with the ne hairdo was you at first. how silly of me, you are the glowing presence in any room, the glow starts from within:)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed