Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dad!





My dad turned 91 today! Happy Birthday, Dad~I am grateful for the time that we have had with you so far! I am thankful for the many acts of kindness that you have shown me over the years, the love and care, the provision, the talks and advice, and especially the daily prayers that I know you say for me, my children and my grandson, my future, and the meeting of my needs. I know that you and mom do this for all of your kids, grandkids, etc. Even at your ages, you are still really contributing a valuable prayer ministry for everyone in your life. This is still a very powerful force. It's one that I FEEL each day. It's one that I will miss someday...but today, I am thankful that you are still here to talk to and to celebrate the many years that you have lived among us. HAPPY 91st BIRTHDAY, DAD!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed