Sunday, February 1, 2009

Finally, Facebook!



OK~I did it...you can now find me on Facebook. I am using my complete name to avoid confusion with the other Lana Bakers(Scary!). Look me up under Lana Mae Baker.

Also,I signed up for Yahoo!IM: my yahoo account is baker.lana@yahoo.com-let's chat!

I'm sure there will be more to come. Trevor, God bless his little heart, was the first to friend me. Tyler says he will, too. Trev let me go through his friend list and invite people from his group. I thought that was a big compliment. So, little by little I am going through the list of who I know and asking to be their friend. I hope people say yes. I just hate rejection!Look for interesting Facebook stories in the future. My sons both assure me that there are people out there looking for me. Looking or lurking? We shall see...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lana, welcome to facebook! i shall be inviting you to mine:)

Rachel Nykerk said...

Lana, I know my sister -in-law Jean is on facebook , and so is Esther. As well as the boys. You rock girl, I have all I can do to get this blog going.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed