Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday: Snowshoe Me!

Getting to be quite the winter sportsters, we are! Might as well. Look at all the white stuff we have laying around here! Afterwards, we lunched at Froggy's in downtown Holland~all-beef Chicago style hot dogs and homemade sea salt and malt vinegar fries~Yumo! Off to the library for freshly baked cookies and some Skittles for dessert, then upstairs for books, puzzles and a little computer time. Jayden was exhausted and fell asleep on the way to his house. Granny, on the other hand, was just getting going...out to a movie, that is. Revolutionary Road to be specific. Trust me, there's a good reason this movie has received so much attention , cleaned up at the Golden Globes and is in line for more awards at this year's Oscars. Go see it! What's a movie without dinner? So, of course, that followed. Good thing I'm going skiing tomorrow after church! I need to work all this socializing off before weigh in on Wednesday...this week I don't think my issue will be a plateau! Still, this day was fun, full of memories, and made me smile. Happy Saturday, all!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed