Sunday, January 25, 2009

See Me Ski!



As you can see, we tore up the trails at Pigeon Creek today~one of the best workouts I've had! I didn't do anything too ridiculous and I didn't fall so it was definitely a successful foray. I will for sure be doing that again. Probably not tomorrow as I am anticipating some muscles being in a state of protest! But soon. Before our snow disappears for the season. Once again, I feel sad that I have lived here going on 13 years and have never experienced this before. Pigeon Creek is such a great place and we are lucky to have places like this to go so close to home. I will make better use of these resources during the rest of the Winter this year and in the Winters to come. I have really gained an appreciation of how beautiful Michigan is in ALL the different seasons!

2 comments:

Rachel Nykerk said...

I have not gone cross country skiing for a few years, but it is a great workout. The boys broke by skis so I should get some new ones and try again sometime. You have inspired me.

Lana Mae Kamer said...

Hey, call me anytime...the trails are lighted out there so we could even go an evening soon. Hey, I could go tomorrow night! Call me!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed