Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!



New Years Eve took me and my collection of friends to several different locations! First stop, Nykerk's to see Rach and her clan and to visit my blog buddy Carol of News from the Northwest. I made two new blog buddies while I was there. Watch for their blogs to turn up shortly on my list...

Second stop took us to the FOP to share some time, a few kibbles and toddies, some laughs and music with our friends there.

Last stop before home took us downtown to the Caragh~where we met up with the livliest group yet...and very good dancers!

Hope everyone had a fun and save New Years Eve and got a good start to 2009!

5 comments:

Rachel Nykerk said...

What a fun night ! Glad you made a pitstop at the Nykerks. Happy New Year Lana ! Lana, you do attract young men. You need a young man to keep up with you!

Brenda Lee said...

woops...looks like I left my first comment on an older post. Anyway, looks like you have a really fun blog. We need to get Aunt Rachel up and running now... :)

Lana Mae Kamer said...

Girls~hello! I agree, Brenda, it's time for Rach to take the plunge! I can't wait to see what she has to say-it'll be good! I love your family. Make me an honorary member, K? As for the younger men-YES! I'm going to pick one up right now...Jayden, that is...we're going to our fav place, FM Gardens to see the trees! Love to you both and Happy New Year.
PS-Those boys at the Caragh were so nice and such fun. It's easy to let your young spirit out when you get the right coaching!! : - )

Carol Sue said...

Girl, you are on it with the blog....great pictures and so much fun to see you

Unknown said...

Lana, the photos were great, it looks like you had so much fun! er...that crown...it seems familiar, ha ha ha! btw i also love your new, ever evolving body, you look great. as they say in the Philippines, nakakainggit. That's your assignment, to find out what it means, ha ha ha! i mentioned to someone in my church yesterday that i had a blogger friend doing a Christian Weight Watcher's thing and she is interested. So we are researching to get a program for our church. THEN i will show you MY ever evolving body, too....loveya!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed