Sunday, July 6, 2008

Check this out...

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
76
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

A friend sent me a cute email with this website. Very interesting stuff!
With all the identity theft concerns floating around, maybe it would be a good idea to see just how many other people have your same name! I was surprised to find out that there are 76 Lana Bakers in the USA! How many are there of you?If you want to, please feel free to post your results on my comments so I can get in on the fun~ Thanks!

2 comments:

Carol Sue said...

There is only ONE of me!!!!!, wait till you go to the new IKEA here i Portland

Rachel Nykerk said...

I have another Rachel Nykerk and she lives in Florida. I found this out on another name finding site.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed