Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The NAME thing again...

Only with a little different twist. Have some fun with this one, it's a link to another blog that I discovered in my wanderings:




http://www.adventuresinbabywearing.com/2007/10/little-mood-lighting.html



Here are my new names(as if I need another one! Took me 48 years to get the one I wanted anyway-I'm keeping it! But this is cute. You can't help but smile) :

Rock star name: Tinker Hyundai

Gangster name: Cakebatter Whitechocolatemacadamianut

Fly name: Lbak

Detective name: Pink Dog

Soap Opera Name: Mae Oregoncity

Star Wars Name: Bakla

Super Hero Name: The Blue Raspberry Stoli

Nascar Name: Andrew David

Witness protection name: Margaret Oliver

Spy name: Summer Dogwood

Cartoon name: Peach Cloggy

TV anchor/weatherperson: Lampa Lincoln

Rockstar Tour name: The Blog Heatwave Tour

Hippie Name: Banana Willow



OK-that's my weird stuff....your turn!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed