Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Half Birthday 2 Me!


A rubber chicken reminded me today that it is a mere six months from now that I will reach that milestone-THE BIG 5-0! Great. Bring on the Red Hat says I! Glamour shots, here I come! Look out, mother of all parties! I'll be seeing you at the Bayshore Marathon in Traverse City with entourage in tow~AARP, sign me up. Evergreen Commons, save me a space in the water arobics and salsa dance classes ; - ) Senior citizen discounts? Yo-Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about. I'm not getting older, I'm getting better...and, oh yeah, more practical!!! So, does this mean I get 50 spankings? Kisses? Roses? Dollars? What??? Guess we'll just have to wait for May 21, 2009 to find out for sure. Save the date! Hey, thanks, rubber chicken, for reminding me that I have a lot to look forward to!

3 comments:

Carol Sue said...

HAPPY 1/2 YEAR BIRTHDAY LANA!!!!!!, you have the right idea, you are not getting older, you are getting better.
Bless you sweet heart

Carol Sue said...

PS....I love that container with all the balls in it in the background. Was the picture taken at your house? Oh so nice.....

Lana Mae Kamer said...

Hey, Carol Sue-Think TJMAX-they have the cutest stuff for home decorating and the best part, CHEAP!! Love it...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed