Sunday, December 21, 2008

Stevens~Bazon Wedding


CONGRATULATIONS ALICIA & JESSE!!!
Here are a few photos from the wedding of Alicia Stevens and Jesse Bazon. The entire event was sweet indeed! I would have gotten more photos but I felt that it was sort of tacky to take pictures during the ceremony so I restrained my impulses! The BOB was romantically lit, meaning it was really hard to get pictures in there, especially once the lights went down for dancing. Beautiful though and the food, music, and fellowship was exquisite! I loved seeing so many I knew! I still say that if the Stevens or Bazon families ever have an opening, I'd like in!! Save me a spot, will ya' guys? Enjoy the photos I did manage to get. Again, best wishes to the happy couple! They deserve every joy!!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed