Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hey, There Massage Fans....


Check out the Body Perfections Website linked on the sidebar of this blog! We've come up with some stress-busting, recession blasting special deals on massage for the month of December, including a $5 off coupon to every person who gets a massage this month and this coupon can be used to purchase another massage within the next three months for $45.oo or you can purchase a gift certificate for a 1-hour massage for $45.00. What a great value! On Mondays in December, we will give you double stamps on your frequent client card, allowing you to earn a free massage twice as fast! On Tuesdays in December, we are offering an hour massage for the price of half an hour. Yes, that's right, an hour massage for $35.oo on Tuesdays! Massage is that one-size-fits-all, no-calorie, healthy addiction that will please even the toughest people to buy for on your Christmas list! Don't forget to be good to yourself as well~you deserve it!

2 comments:

Carol Sue said...

I wish I was in Holland to take you up on this offer...I ache!!!!

Lana Mae Kamer said...

Yeah, I wish you could, too, but I guess you'll have to catch up with me the next trip to MI. Rach and I might be coming your way in Aril~hooray!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed