Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Thought for December 24th


Thought for the day:
Guard within yourself that treasure, kindness.
Weight Watcher's tip of the day:
Expect great things and you will receive great things (speaking of weight loss-not holiday gifts!)
Lana says:
Today, go out of your way to acknowledge a person who provides a service for you though the year. Give them a token of your esteem and some words of praise. No matter what sort of work you do, it always feels great to know that you are appreciated.

1 comment:

jodimichelle said...

hi Lana, thanks for the comment on my site- I almost always comment back to you on my site but rarely make it over here these days - I try to keep up but life is so busy with 2 babies these days that I don't always have time to check out all the blogs I love. sorry!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed