Monday, February 9, 2009

Week of Love-Day 2

~

Me and my compadres at Body Perfections came up with a list of love songs that we are currently in love with! Check out our Valentines Day/Springtime Love Playlist from the Body Perfections Girls:

This Kind of Love~Sister Hazel

It's Your Love~Tim McGraw and Faith Hill

I Could Not Ask For More~Edwin McCain

When You Say Nothing At All~Allison Krause

I Cross My Heart~George Strait

Come Away With Me~Nora Jones

Feels Like Home To Me~Dawson's Creek

Answer~Sarah McLachlin

Whiskey Lullabye~Allison Krause and Brad Paisley

She's Beautiful~Shane Minor

You can add your favorites to the list by leaving a comment. I'm sure there are many more great ones that we have not listed here. I hope you enjoy listening to a good love song today!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed