Sunday, February 8, 2009

Week of Love~Day 1



Valentine's Day is coming, followed by Spring. Both make us think of love. For the next week, I am going to celebrate love in my posts. Feel free to add your thoughts and comments!

Love Quotes:
The only true gift is a portion of thyself.
~Ralph Waldo Emmerson
In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.
~Janos Arnay
There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.
~George Sand
Love is friendship set on fire.
~Jeremy Taylor
The more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite.
~Wm. Shakespeare

4 comments:

Rachel Nykerk said...

It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.

Lana Mae Kamer said...

Bravo, Rach!I can always count on you! Hey, we gotta plan our getaway! Let's have a scheduling/hot tub meeting as soon as you get back from your trip to Florida.

Rachel Nykerk said...

Sounds good ! Jim has been looking on line for tickets, they have some deals .

Lana Mae Kamer said...

That's what we need! A deal! Hey, I thought up another little twist on the poem you quoted:

Better to have love and lost than to be stuck with a loser the rest of your life!(Guess who I had in mind!)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed