Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Add Two More To The Collection!



My client, writer Myron J. Kukla, gave me a copy of each of his books for Valentine's Day~authographed! I can't wait to read them because the titles alone are cracking me up! Listen to this...

Confessions of a Baby Boomer: Memories of Things I Haven't Forgotten Yet

AND

Guide to Surviving Life-The new 4,387 step guide to self-improvement.

If the books are anywhere near as funny as the titles, this will be a lot of fun! Thanks so much, Myron!

The other books in my autographed collection include:
Out of the air and onto the ground by Clarence Davids. I got the book from Joyce Vanderbent-Davids and she had Clarence autograph it for me. We still laugh at the fact that Tyler had to read it one saturday when he was in detention!

Tyler had Mike Coney as a teacher when he went to Cityside Middle School. So, when he was in school in Mexico, I got Mike's book to send to Tyler and he was gracious enough to autograph it. Tyler and I both read it twice. The book is called I've Passed This Way Before.

Then, of course, I have my cherished copy of Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi. I wrote a post about it when Keith signed my book. I have a little cyber crush on him.Actually, I won a contest a couple years ago and got a one hour coaching call with him that was very impactful at that time in my life and resulted in my starting this blog...so, I guess, if you don't like my blog you can blame Keith Ferrazzi!

I'll let you know if I get anymore autographed books.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed