Sunday, February 1, 2009

SUPER Bowl Par-Tay!!



Thanks again to Scott Arndt for hosting one of the best Super Bowl parties I've ever been to!Scott, I love your house! It is the perfect place for entertaining. We all felt very comfortable. The hospitality was wonderful. Such a great turnout and the food was fab on both floors~plus, the company was the best! Bruce Springsteen was in fine form at half-time and the last 15 minutes of the game were heart-stopping!! Barack Obama and Matt Lauer had some pretty tough competition for an audience tonight!I especially liked the way people were lobbing mini-footballs and imitation "rocks" at each other...although, it got a little intense there at the end. O, well, good fun and good times!

4 comments:

Rachel Nykerk said...

Looked like a great time. Was that my brother-in-law Ron there ! He hates football, I am so proud of him for going ! Glad you were able to get a back rub for a change.

Lana Mae Kamer said...

Yeah, John did a pretty good job, too! Ron also made the rounds. It was a very fun time.

Unknown said...

Nice photos Lana...but did you have to post me first? ROFL. Oh my gosh can you hide me in the middle somewhere.

Lana Mae Kamer said...

Hey, there, Cybersis~just wanted to show everyone your fantastic creative abilities!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed