Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Six Quirks

Only six?? I was tagged by my blog buddy Euthymic, so here goes...

1. I keep dental floss in my purse, my glove compartment of the car, the nightstand, the bathroom, my massage room drawer,my bin at work, my book bag for school...A little OCD, huh?!

2. If someone is out walking their dog or I see a dog at the beach or somewhere, I ALWAYS ask if I can pet it-ALWAYS!!!

3. I wiggle the pull tab back and forth until it breaks off if I am drinking a beverage out of a can.

4. I take the little soaps, shampoos, conditioners, and lotions home when I stay in a hotel-even if I brought my own.

5. Even though I do not smoke, I will never pass up a book of matches from anywhere!

6. I have to pick the sticker off the Dole banana before I eat it. No exceptions!

1 comment:

Darren said...

I also do 3 and 6.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed