Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Final Download from Lana's camera-OR trip '08

Here are a couple nice pictures of my parents:


Here's a picture that I love of me and my brother, Andy, at the Baker Barn where we stayed during our trip. Pretty nice for a barn, eh? We thoroughly enjoyed staying there with Andy and Evelyn, who were extremely hospitable and warm to us!

We spent a lot of time with Old PaPa and Old Gramma at their home this time:


We had a little song and hand-clapping time with Old Gramma-then relaxing with Old Papa

Jayden had a lot of fun at Gilman Park where Old Gramma and Old Papa live-his favorite thing is to help Old Papa push his cart!

Many times the three of them would sit in the swing together

The last day there, Old Gramma and I took Jayden to Willamette Park. This is another one of those legacy parks: I swam in the wading pool here, my kids did, now Jayden.

Jayden loved the jets that filled the pool! Old Gramma has macular degeneration and is considered low-vision but she still really loves to get out~this was a fun experience for us all!

Marcee topped off the trip by treating us to Cold Stone on the last night-YUM!

Here's Elmo and Coco riding to Michigan City from Chicago-Midway on the way home:

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed