Saturday, August 9, 2008

The easy way to enlarge your breasts...

By next year I should be able to tuck mine in my belt! Within the next decade I'll probably be able to kick them along as I walk! While some of us are tying to find ways to get rid of the extra and/or defy gravity somehow, there are others who are anxious to add bulk...bizarre as that seems to me. Kathie Lee demonstrates how to accomplish this the easy, non-surgical way-with an added benefit:



OK-maybe I could use another inch or two...I can think of a few instances that this might have come in handy!

4 comments:

Rachel Nykerk said...

I did not see this before, cracked me up. Check out U tube awkward moments with the show and Kathi Lee Gifford. The story about the chef who will not be asked to come back to the show.

Lana Mae Kamer said...

Thanks, Rach-you always have the inside track on the funny stuff! Hey, by the way, that was a riot at Blazer's last night. We'll have to plan the next meeting of the YA-YA's soon! I'll give Carol a hug for you!
CU in a couple weeks!

Unknown said...

The wine rack was unbelievable. good thing the wine didn't spill all over her...

i am still trying to absorb all this, ha ha ha!

Unknown said...

lana, i tagged you for the game "6 Quirks" visit my blog and see:)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed