Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend Montage

I had weekend college Friday night and all day Saturday so my weekend time was very diminshed BUT...that didn't stop me from obeying the One FUN Rule! Saturday afternoon the weather was so glorious that Tyler and I took Jayden for a walk on the Winstrom Preserve. There were still little patches of snow and ice along some of the paths but winter is definately losing it's grip! The views were lovely. Then we hit Goog's for dinner topped off by the famous White House cake-tasty!Sunday, Trevor accompanied Jayden and I to the public museum in Grand Rapids to see the dinosaurs FINALLY! It was busy but nothing like the time we tried to go before! So fun and such a variety of activities to do for kids. Very interactive and hands-on. Jayden was on overload from all the things to see at the museum. The most impressive to him were the dinosaurs and the "bugs" in the natural habitat displays. It was so beautiful out downtown that we walked the bridge. Then, later in the afternoon, Jayden went home and Trevor and I hit the golf course at Phesant Run. While my golfing skills are FAR from stellar...it was a lot of fun!Gorgeous to just get outside and be active again after such a long seige of hibernation weather!Spring is busting out all over!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed