Sunday, March 1, 2009

Crazy Bounce is CAH-RAY-ZEE!!



Today was supposed to be filled with dinosaurs but when we arrived at the Grand Rapids Museum this afternoon, there were so many people waiting to get in that it would have taken almost an hour to just pay our admission fee. So, we opted for Crazy Bounce in Holland instead. There was plenty of action to be had there~a 3-hour marathon of one obstacle course after another, one slide after another. Jayden held up pretty well but Granny's tail was draggin'! I was surprised at the number of adults that were playing on the inflatables along with the kids. I want to say that I was, by far, the oldest one...wonder what I'll feel like tomorrow?!

2 comments:

Gracie said...

Hey, where is this? It looks really fun. Is it open year round??

Lana Mae Kamer said...

This is in Holland on Felch Street. Let me know if you're going to try it~I'll come again and bring Jayden. I will warn you, it's a workout! I felt like I had been hit by a Max Bus the next day!And I've been working out, if that tells you anything! It was extremely fun though and we'd have some laughs. Let me know, I'm ready!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed