Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lana's PREYEAR starts now!


Today is my day! Happy Birthday to me!This is my PREYEAR: one year to go before the big 5-0!My day began with devotions and an exercise session with Leslie Sansone. I picked up extra-fattening doughnuts from V's  for the girls this AM.  Already I've been blessed by the kindness and love of my friends who have sent cards, emails, have called me, and I recieved a beautiful bouquet of my favorite Gerber daisies! The Beatles were right. All you need is love!  I'll be spending the day with my peeps at Body Perfections getting pampered with massage, manicure, pedicure, facial, lunch from DeBoer's(I am anticipating the yummy cran-raspberry chicken salad), topped off with makeup and a new hairstyle. I am dressing up in an adorable dress-my favorite dress, in fact,it's the dress I wore for my college graduation. It looks mahvalicious!After which I will be going immediately to the Secretary of State's office to have a hot and steamy license photo done(LOL-we know better about license photos!) and then to DeBoer's to pick up my custom made birthday cakes for myself and my classmate Nina who shares the same birthday and is also having a preyear birthday(29). We're having a celebration at school with goodies, cake and ice cream. 
Look for the official birthday montage coming soon to this blog....
The BIG birthday event is taking place over the skies of Freemont on Saturday when I leap with reckless abandon from a perfectly good airplane! Video and still photos to follow...I will be accompanied by my son, Trevor. The weather is supposed to be gorgeous on Saturday. Being a former Girl Scout, I have never forgotten the motto: Be prepared! I WILL be wearing a Depends-just incase!

4 comments:

Polysyllabic Spree said...

Happy Birthday chica.

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years."
-Abraham Lincoln.

Lana Mae Kamer said...

Spanks, Stef!
L.

steph said...

Happy Birthday Lana!

L* Liberal Figure
A* Admirable
N* Naughty/Nice:)
A* Ambitious

Lana by definition

(Latin) pretty;peacemaker
I agree with that too!

Love Steph P.

Lana Mae Kamer said...

SAHWEET! I love that definition!
L.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed