Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Spring Arbor Open House 07-23-07

Tyler Jay Wiedewitsch thinks he's too cool for school! But wait....that was BEFORE the open house at Spring Arbor University-Grand Rapids Campus! We spent some time visiting with my dear support staff from SAU-these people made it possible and pleasurable to complete my Bachelors degree in Family Life Education AND it was a great quality education in a very positive environment. So much so that I have chosen to apply for admission there to do my Masters of Arts in Counseling.


Here I am with Pat Caporosi, the admissions coordinator.





The academic coordinator, LeAnne Daglow, took a lot of time to explain the Associate of Arts program to Tyler. He was so impressed that he's decided to check into admission at Spring Arbor as well. When we got home, he told his brother Trevor about it, too. So, we might be making Spring Arbor a family affair! Does that mean we get a group discount? Maybe a Spring Arbor tattoo for the three of us after graduation...SAHWEEET!






Here's our miracle worker-Student Services Coordinator, Diana Klungel. What a gal! Super helpful and knowledgeable about everything Spring Arbor!





Check out the Spring Arbor link under the I likes it, I likes it a lot listing on my sidebar. Just click on it...also, under Blog Buddies on my sidebar, you'll find Diana's blog and some great photos of her latest vacation to Hawaii-among other things!

2 comments:

Gracie said...

Hey lady, I'm finally catching up on people's blogs. Ummm...so, u're so nice. Can i quote you if needed in my job reviews?? :-)

Lana Mae Kamer said...

Yo,Gracie! You can quote me on that one fo' shizzle,girl!Thanks for visiting the blog.Make sure Pat and LeAnne get to see the write up-I am trusting you to keep them up on technology around there.
God Bless-
Lana

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed