Saturday, July 7, 2007

07-07-07 A day of completion and perfection

Wow! Seven is the number of completion and perfection. God created the heavens and the earth and rested on the 7th day because His work was complete AND perfect!Woo-hoo! I see on the TV that there are three times the normal amount of weddings today because people are feeling especially LUCKY today. In fact, Las Vegas, Reno, Atlantic City and all of the major gambling centers are overrun this weekend because of the LUCKY number 7! I wonder what the Count off of Sesame Street would have to say about all this! Personally, I have always been quite partial to the number seven myself. Although, I'm glad I didn't have seven of everything-especially kids or husbands! Well, I plan on taking advantage of the day to complete as many things as possible and having as much perfection as possible, too! I started out by sleeping in which is part of the perfection thing...I almost never get the luxury of sleeping that late! I just had a nice conversation with Lewis. Not sure if that's completion...or perfection...LOL! I just signed my FAFSA with my new PIN under my new name (which I dearly love!) and made my corrections so now I'm one step closer to being accepted to the MAC program at Spring Arbor...one would certainly think...Tonight I do have shelter duty-but that's perfect because I need to start earning money again after vacation (tapped out!) and I am able to be in service to others which is both perfection and completion for me! Gads, this is a great day! Tomorrow when I get off of shelter duty-9am-I am going to church with my son, Tyler. Then we are going to pick up Jayden and maybe go to Timbertown again or Oval Beach, Tunnel Park or Holland State Park. Haven't decided.Possibly Ball Park Zoo. Whatever it is, it'll be good. And then there will be more pictures. YAY!! Whatever you're doing today, God Bless You, and enjoy this LUCKY, COMPLETE, PERFECT day!
Hugs,
Lana Mae Baker!

1 comment:

Lewis said...

Lana

I just heard that today the entire world is going bonkers with the 7/7/7 dilema. I also like your idea of running or should I say flying off to some exotic place and spending time together just you and I something that we have not been able to do for a long time. I also like the idea of giving of yourself to fellow mankind. Love Woowey

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed