Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Meeting Miss Scarlett

Beautiful Miss Scarlett Mae Nykamp!

Scarlett Mae Nykamp born 7/11/07 @ Holland Hospital. Weighing in at 6 lbs. 11oz. and all of 19" tall!

On Saturday, July 21st, I paid a visit to the Nykamps-Dirk, Heather, Jada, and Sam-who welcomed a lovely new addition on July 11th. Scarlett Mae(also my middle name, which I say should entitle me to be the Godmother, doesn't that sound reasonable?) I popped into Holland Hospital after work on July 11th just to check on Heather and see how she was doing. It was around 4pm in the afternoon and Scarlett Mae had just made her appearance less than a half hour before! I was the first person other than the staff at the hospital and Heather and Dirk to see this little angel. Another reason I REALLY should be the Godmother! Sometimes it just pays to be nosy and impulsive! Actually, I hadn't planned to just drop in and crash the party but somehow my car just drove there after work-sort of like automatic writing or something...anyway, I found myself there so I went on in. Thanks Dirk and Heather for letting me share your special time!Heather looked fabulous ALREADY by the way-she probably wore her skinny jeans home!
My visit on the 21st included getting to hold Miss Scarlett for a nice while and getting to talk to and play with big sister Jada and big brother Sam. Very great kids!Way to go and a big CONGRATULATIONS to you Dirk and Heather! God Bless!
Jada, Sam, Scarlett and Lana

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed