Monday, April 16, 2007

FYI-Let's get cooking!

Hey, everybody out in Lana Land! I had promised a bunch of you that I would let you know about the cooking classes again. Artisan Cooking School has posted a new calendar of classes for April and May. I have signed up for the following:April 17-Asian cooking, May 1-Salads and Vinnagrettes, May8-Horsie Dervies(my spelling!) also, my sister Marcee will be here from Oregon and we're doing this one together so it will be most lively!! May 15-Grilling. There are more classes offered but these are the only ones that fit my schedule. Some of you have tried to catch up with me and that can be hard to do! Here's a fun way we could get some face time! Hope you can do some of these classes with me!

Artisan Cooking School and Catering
1322 Washington Street
Grand Haven, MI 49417
616-296-9200
www.artisancookingschool.com

Hugs,
Lana


No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed