Friday, April 10, 2009

Road Ready


Jim Degracia of Jade Cycles made a house call for me this am. Jim, also a client, was nice enough to take my bike into his shop after his massage this morning and returned it to me this afternoon on his way home from work. Now that's what I call customer service! It was a very reasonably priced tune up as well. And Jade is located close~in Zeeland. Shop local, I say! Jim and I have something else in common besides an interest in massage and biking. We are both West Coasters. Jim has lived in all of the states referred to as the Pacific Northwest: California, Washington, and Oregon. In fact, Jim still has business connections through his cycle business in the Seattle/Puget Sound area where he lived for a number of years. He also has relatives in Oregon. Specifically the Cornellius area. Jim is planning to return there some day...he even suggested we might form a convoy going that direction :) Hmmm! Interesting thought. Anyway, I just want to give Jade Cycles my personal word of endorsement. Anything cycle related, I'm calling Jim! If you'd like to check out his websites:
Thanks, Jim! I am now road ready for the 2009 season. Out to get more miles in this year than last! My goal is to ride at least every other day~anybody out there up for putting a riding group together? Let me know...

1 comment:

Rachel Nykerk said...

I would love to be in a bike riding group. Just let me know when it would work for you and I would try to work around your schedule.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed