Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Feet for Traveling Shoes


Believe it or not, this is a strategic planning meeting : ) Actually, I gave Rach a gift certificate for her 50th birthday in March (at her surprise party ,which was a blast!) for a pedicure, knowing full well that we'd be doing this together before leaving for Oregon~we planned our trip while soaking and downing a couple glasses of White Zin (helps us think!). Now our feet are saying, "Ahhhh" and they look fantastic, too! We opted for wild colors to reflect our personalities-hehe!
I went for the orange poppy color to match my Aura-lol!

2 comments:

Rachel Nykerk said...

It was fun, thanks again for the gift. See you and your tazmanian orange poppy toes bright and early on sunday !

Lana Mae Kamer said...

You crack me up! This trip is going to be soooo fun! Yes, I'll have my Tazzie toes ready to go when you arrive @ 2:30 am this Sunday~yay!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed