Monday, October 22, 2007

Jayden's 2nd Birthday

THE 2ND BIRTHDAY OF JAYDEN ALEXANDER GLAZEK- PHASE I

Jayden Alexander Glazek was born on September 18, 2005. Tyler and Linda had been over just a few hours earlier for dinner. I had made enchilladas and chocolate cake hoping it was the right formula for labor! I got a phone call around 10:30 pm and by the time I got to Grand Haven and arrived at the maternity ward of North Ottawa Hospital, he had just been born at about 11:15 pm. I was the first family member to see Jayden other than Linda and Tyler. It's been a busy 2 years. Time has flown by. Jayden has been growing up as children are known to do! Here's a look at our special celebration of birthday number 2: Phase 1 took place at Jayden's favorite hang-out, the children's garden at the Meijer Gardens. This was the Sunday after his birthday. Tyler and I took him for the afternoon.
Here we are running up the hill next to DaVinci's Horse.


Playing in the fountain-good, clean fun!

Digging in the sand pile-the original exfoliator
Going in and out of the garden gate

Floating boats in the Great Lakes

Tree house adventures...

This marks the end of Jayden's 2nd Birthday, Phase I.
If you would like to see Jayden's complete birthday album, click on the sidebar of this blog under Lana's Picasa Web albums.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed