Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Presenting.....SANCHEZ




This is Sanchez the Zen Master....aka Uncle Sanny aka Sanchito. Sanchez has been a member of our family since 2003. He is the second of eight-yes, I said eight, cats that call animalhouse5060 home! He's a lover, not a fighter. Very cuddly and soft. When Mieke had her kittens we were all worried that Sanchez might be rough with them or try to kill them as some male cats are known to do. Sanchez had great interest and curiosity in the kittens but was oh, so gentle! Hence the nickname "Uncle Sanny". When Bryn, Tyrone and Ari were older he played with them very nicely. Sanchez is a very handsome tuxedo kitty...meaning, he's always dressed appropriately for even the most formal of occasions!

THE END

2 comments:

Lewis said...

Lana

I thought that I would be the first to post an update since no-one else in your family has done so. I am so looking forward to you stopping by with the kids---so sorry that Tyler couldn't make it. I know that Trevor is looking forward to trap shooting here and Courtney looking forward to Disneyland. So glad to hear that you are having a great time with your family. sound like the BBQ went extremely well also. I could just see Trevor trying to get out of going to church. Lots of love coming your way.

Woowey

Lewis said...

Lana

I truly had the time of my life and makes me realize what I have been missing for the last 1 1/2 years. I have never quit loving you and will always do so. I also realize that I have done some stupid things in my life and want to make amends for all of them now. By the time you get this, you will be home but not forgotten by me. I hope your trip went good on the jaunt back to Chicago and that you made connections on the shuttle bus back to Michigan City.
Love Ya
Woowey

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed